Virginia Civil and Land Rights Attorney
Henry S. Keuling-Stout
Member Virginia and New York Bars
- Virginia, 1975
- New York, 1985
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D.
- University of Chicago, M.A.
- Emory and Henry College, B.A.
Associations & memberships
- Wise County (President, 1980), Virginia (Member, Executive Committee, Young Lawyers Section, 1981-1983) and New York State Bar Associations
- Virginia State Bar (Member, Lawyers Malpractice Insurance Committee, 1995-2003)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Governors, 2003—)
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
National Institute of Trial Advocacy, 1979. Sigma Mu. Member, Blue Key. Wesley Scholar. Author: “Be Alert to, Prevent and Clearly Warn your Client about the ‘Peace in the Holler’ defense to a Malicious Prosecution Action,” The Journal, Vol. 15, Number 3, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Summer 2003. Lecturer, “Lawful Employment Practices,” Commonwealth of Virginia Compensation Board, March 2008. Member, Dean’s Advisory Committee, Appalachian School of Law, 1997-.
Keuling-Stout, P.C. serves clients throughout Southwest Virginia, including Lynchburg, Richmond and Roanoke, as well as in New York State.